Friday, May 2, 2008

Spot -- in his new wardrobe!



Well, Jeanmarie decided that I was a cruel person, showing Spot absolutely naked. So last night I decided I had to cloth him ... and so here he is -- in his new coat. Since he doesn't care for animal products, the coat is made of Bamboo, and he seems quite pleased.

I had few plans for today -- so I decided I'd work on my butterfly -- and I am so happy. No -- it's not finished yet, but I did finished the "butterfly" part, and only the tippy-top of the antennae aren't finished as yet -- and the top border.

I received the beads I ordered (from www.artbeads.com) and they are a great match. This means that after I finish the few rows I have left on the shawl, I will be threading on all those pretty beads ... and we'll see then if I still think they are pretty. I also have to check the blocking pins I have to make sure they will not rust before I block this baby. Any suggestions as to whether I should block it before or after the beads are added? Thanks, in advance.

Sunday morning I am going to Atlantic City -- and will be returning sometime Monday afternoon. Hopefully I will win, since now that I have Spot to support (and clothe) I need all the cash I can get. I will let you know on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Spot you are a dashing young man (sheep)! Nice to see you dress ecologically.

Angie said...

I love the sweater, I can't wait to see it in person! I'm so happy that you're having fun with Spot. I knew he was going to a good home when I picked him up!
As far as the blocking, I think you should bead it first then block it all at once.