Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Karen III's Socks



About a year ago Karen III gave me sock yarn enough to make a pair.

Last night I gave her the socks. BOY ... what a response! She absolutely loved them, and said she would be wearing them today. We'll see -- I'm going to sneak into her office and check things out! If she's not wearing them ... I'm going to have to think of a suitable punishment.

And now I have to get back to work on my other OTK projects ...

Remember ... SABLE ... Stash Accumulations Beyond Life Expectancy.

(Acronym supplied by Karen III)

3 comments:

Angie said...

How thoughtful of you to make socks for her! Now I've got to get to work on the three skiens I bought from her.

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for the beutiful socks! I just love them.

SABLE = Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy.

Clari said...

Those socks are beautiful. I'm amazed at how you matched the striping so perfectly. Great job!