Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Spot's New Coat



Well -- big problems. My bamboo coat started unraveling. I think perhaps it had to do with running in the fields with Siobahan, but I can't be certain. However, after Alice calmed down, she did make a new ooat for me, and I'm afraid if I ruin this one, my romping days will be over. She made this one of 100% silk.

It's so nice ... Siobahan hasn't seen it yet ... but I'm sure she'll be impressed. I know I was.

I've been thinking though ... what about having my ear pierced? Any thoughts on the matter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot,

I love your new coat!

On piercing, I know Alices' feeling on the subject and unless you are at least 13 years old you will have to wait ( or maybe that is just for GRANDDAUGHTERS) if she lets you make sure she goes for some nice 'bling' and get diamonds!. :)